Roundtable is a district monthly meeting typically held the second Thursday of the month at 7:00 pm at the Lighthouse Fellowship (7200 Robertson Rd, Fort Worth, TX 76135) to help unit leaders plan and carry out their own program.
The Importance of Attending Roundtable
Roundtable is a monthly meeting for Scout leaders in a district. It is a great opportunity to learn about new programs and activities, get training, and network with other leaders.
Here are some of the benefits of attending Roundtable:
- Learn about new programs and activities. Roundtable is a great place to learn about new programs and activities that you can bring back to your unit. Commissioners and other leaders will often share ideas and resources that you can use to make your unit more fun and engaging.
- Get training. Roundtable is a great place to get training on a variety of topics, such as first aid, camping, and leadership. This training can help you to be a better leader and provide your Scouts with a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Network with other leaders. Roundtable is a great place to network with other leaders in your district. This can be a great way to get support, advice, and ideas. You can also learn from the experiences of other leaders and share your own experiences.
If you are a Scout leader, I encourage you to attend Roundtable. It is a great way to improve your skills, learn about new programs, and connect with other leaders.
Here are some additional tips for getting the most out of Roundtable:
- Ask questions. If you have a question, don't be afraid to ask. The leaders at Roundtable are there to help you.
- Get involved. Roundtable is a great place to get involved in your district. Volunteer to help with set up, clean up, or leading a breakout session.
Attending Roundtable is a great way to be a better Scout leader. It is an opportunity to learn, grow, and connect with other leaders. We encourage you to get involved today!